- WHAT IS AQEEDAH and Basic Aqeedah of Islam
- Islamic Aqeeda(Ahle Sunnat Wal Jamaat) in detail ا ہل سئنت والجما عت کا تفصیلی عقیدہ
- Aqeeda difference:Reality OR Misprojection
- AQEEDA OF TAUHEED
- AQEEDA OF RISALAT
- Aqeedah difference Reality and False Claims
- Muslim groups and aqeedah position
- Development of AQEEDAH SCHOOL
- Aqeedah difference salafi and sunni What are Four Point of difference
- SALFI-SUNNI Ist Difference in Aqeedah detail
- Sunni Salafi differences Waseela and Shirk Issue
- FOLLOWING IMAM
- Allah given LABEL OF MUSLIMS What about Group Labels
- What is Taweel??SALAFI,ASHARI-MATURIDI difference a Relaity or misunderstanding
- What General Muslim should do in Aqeedah and Aqeeda differences
- Barelvi Deobandi Differences in Aqeedah What is
- 73 Sects among Muslims,Which group is saved one following Rasulullah and Sahaba
- What is Wahdatul Wajood meaning concept Reality deviation and Innovation allegation,Is anyone having the Aqeedah legal status and Islamic Aqeedah
- Where is Allah Istawa Alal Arsh meaning and explanation Salafi-Sunni unfortunate controversy
- Aqeedah most Important in Deen PLZ be alert as There are Many to confuse You on the name of Aqeedah for promoting their vested interest
This posting is for those Muslims who seek full detail of Islamic Aqeedah/creed This is an scholary and complete explanation of Quranic Ayats and Ahadiths that are related to muslim beliefs/Aqeedah.
For these explaination many books from Ulemas of past and present is available.
I have chosen the book of Aqeedatutahawiah written by Imam of Hadith Abu Ja'far Ahmad ibn Muhammad At-Tahaawee, (843 or 853 to 935) because of following reason.
1. Tahawi's "Doctrine" (al-`Aqida), though small in size, is a basic text for all times, listing what a Muslim must know and believe and inwardly comprehend. It is considered a source book by all sunni scholars.There is consensus among all the leading Islamic scholar and authorities such as the four Imams and their authoritative followers on the doctrines enumerated in this work, which are entirely derived from the undisputed primary sources of Religion, the Holy Qur'an and the confirmed Hadith.
2.This has been written by an undisputed scholar and Imam of Hadith Abu Ja'far Ahmad ibn Muhammad At-Tahaawee, (843 or 853 to 935). A brief biography of Imam Tahawi will be in next posting.(InshaAllah).
3. He has not only explained but has also described the limit of explanation at appropriate place and has refrained and warned the muslims not to indulge in those detail that has not been considered important by Hazrat Muhammad Sallallahu Alaihi wasallam and Sahaba Karam and Pious scholars of earlier generation of muslims. And it is a fact that the most of the so called Aqeeda difference among muslims groups and scholars is due to overexplanation and considering their explanation only as true (These details will be dealt separately Insha Allah).
4. This book is accepted by all the mainstream scholars of Ahl al-Sunna wa al-Jama`a (sunni) of four school of thought (Hanfi,Shafai,Maliki,Hanbali).
5.It is hoped that the quotation of the entire text of Tahawi's "Doctrine," which is considered as the doctrine of Ahl al-Sunna wa al-Jama`a, will be of benefit to the reader. (This English translation along with arabic text is from http://www.central-mosque.com with thanks.)
Labels: AQEEDA DETAIL